Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #381
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Its a Saturday night out here in the Soy Bean Field and I stopped by both the old and new chatrooms, but it was kinda quite. I think i will go sign in the old room and keep checking in as I work on my digi-photos....Peace...

  2. #382
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning EllaNoise. Sorry I missed you last night. I went in at 8:30 EST and [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] ted briefly with Charlie. As I told him I was going to the concert last night and couldn't hang around. Hopefully you all got together. If not, there is always next Chaturday 4 sure!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Oh, in case anyone is wondering who I saw last night, it was that super-cool, fantastically entertaining and all-powerful ROCKER Joan Jett. It was a totally excellant show and my first time seeing her!

  3. #383
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gus, Gus, Gus~ Congrats on your 1st Jettshow ever. Did I, or did I NOT tell YOU Joan Jett and The Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's ROCK... You will have to go into everything about the show with us when you have time. How does it feel not to be a Jett virgin anymore? Ha... Don't forget Gus, me and a few friends are looking at a few shows out your way next year. Something to think about, some of us can get together and have a blast. Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Cheers~ [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  4. #384
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yes, NYJ, you did tell me Joan and the Black [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] s ROCKED. You wasn't lying neither!
    I still keep running the show over and over in my mind! Joan really bonds with her audience doesn't she? No wonder her fans travel around to see her.
    It would be great to meet you and your friends (are they the ones from the chat room?) especially now that I'm a total JettHead! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I guess no other chats occurred last Chaturday?
    I will be there next time 4 sure.
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #385
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Anyone for a 4th Of July
    <font size=5>Impromptu Chat</font>
    I will check in around 8:30 EST
    and with any luck I won't be alone!
    INDEPENDANT but NOT alone! LOL!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] & [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img]
    GD

  6. #386
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Indeed we did have an impromptu Independance Day chat. I was there with
    Charlie and NewYorkJettster's friend and proxy "Slippery When Wet" [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Tons of fun was had, btw!
    I shall re-enter tonight at the usual time in case anyone is not unable to drop by
    but I think NYJ will be in NYC at CBGBs if I heard SWW correctly.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Que sera sera. Whatever will be will be.
    The futures not ours to see. Que sera sera
    See ya. Maybe!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #387
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    I was glad to get a chance to chat last night. I remember discussing how many of our regulars from several months ago have faded from sight, but not our hearts. We exchanged opinions on the RIAA & File sharing, Then we talked about my second favorite topic, Eating (aren't we just an interesting bunch o fellows).Another topic that was brought up concerned how many visitors we get on the board, We were wondering if they were members that had not loged in or if they were truly visitors who stopped by to monitor the board. If they are visitors I invite them to register and join in our happy family. Cherie's name came up several times as we wondered how she was doing and discussed how excited we would be if she were to surprise us with a brief visit some evening.
    As usual the time went oh so fast, But it was a lot of fun. If you get the chance, join us some Saturday evening... [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #388
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Upon my arrival at the Cherie Currie Chat Room last night I was greeted by 'Bovine_Fetish' who, coincidentally, resides in soy bean territory, not unlike our chatroom pal, EllaNoise! Unfortunately, by the time EllaNoise DID arrive Bovine_Fetish had headed for greener pastures. 2 bad really! I would have liked for them to have met.
    They, seemingly, had soooo much in common, it's almost scary! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    EllaNoise and I had a perfectly marvelous chat and then, to our mutual delite, our good buddy, Charlie C, arrived!
    Just us 3 dudes talking up a storm in that there Cherie Currie chatroom with our collective dream of chatting with Cherie Currie herself being our primary discoarse, interspersed with other very interesting topics which I can not currently recall but they WERE very interesting 4 sure!
    Was it fun?
    Tons of it! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  9. #389
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The usual time gang?

  10. #390
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    I'm gonna try to be there, Poppa Charlie. Hope to see the whole gang tonight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic